Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Aw man ~ is it time to wake up already?!

While it has been many a month since I  last posted, rest assured those months have not been wasted.  I simply did a total information immersion. If it could be read, listened to, or watched, I did.  And I also did something else:  took precious time to let things swirl about my gray matter  until order settled the chaos.  If I were to write about all I've learned, it would be less like a simple blog posting and more like a PhD dissertation.  Boring!  If I want anyone to read this, I have to keep it interesting, fresh, and above all else, SHORT.  Because we have devolved to becoming humans interested in only what we can learn in 30 seconds or less. You can safely bet the farm that THAT has been by design.  How does it feel knowing you are being manipulated?  Is it enough to know I'm telling you the truth ~ or must you go down the same path I did? Trust, but verify?  I get it.  Let me provide just a few links to help you get started........if you dare.

To Read:
Edward Bernays
"a republic, if you can keep it"
Operation Mockingbird
Operation Northwoods
No longer theories, but facts.

To Watch:
JFK - Secrecy is repugnant
Promoting democracy ~ the American way!     (This is disturbing. Very. But is also necessary to be aware of.)
How language masks the truth.
Dr. Paul Craig Roberts
Hmmm........I tried to link in 4 more videos. Amazingly enough, they have "poofed".
Be that as it may, you may bookmark the following for later viewing entertainment.
Eustace Mullins

"Wait. These links are all over the place!  Where is the "order" that came from the chaos?"  Good question, Grasshopper.  It would be possible to list links neatly organized by topic.  There will be a day for that, but this is not that day.  Just keep in mind what Conan O'Brien pointed out and know that it goes on and on and on some more

This could be the day when you begin a personal awakening and decide that staying wrapped in the normalcy bias blanket is no longer as cozy as it seemed.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment